Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nuclear Blast

NuClear Blast

Peace,

Love and Respect to my beloved Nation of Gods and Earths,

It never ceased to amaze me and sometimes brings a little grief to me that some people are so narrow-minded and short-sighted that they can't find anything to do but throw rocks at me like crabs in a barrel trying to keep one from coming up, trying to stop somebody to do something for himself and others.

I'm reminded of what Shakespeare wrote in Marc Anthony's speech in Julius Cesar, "The good that men do is often interred with their bones 'tis the evil that lives .. them."

Because I bring this to your attention because since I been building on my myspace page the Negative Committee has been on its job. And we got a guy, I wanna be God who keeps pointing out at some point in my history where I identified myself as Peter Wheater Straw, the Devil's Son in Law, but he didn't put the whole quote down. And if he read my book and saw my pedigree he would know how I roll. Or if he watched my DVD, I, John, Me and the Father he would see me quote it myself.

But we have a bunch of nitwit numbskulls who have no knowledge of self or life of they own that want to run around finding fault with their own kind as opposed to a whole planet they could focus on, and the disrespect, the degradation, the destruction of our people is being carried out on a daily basis (Darfur, the Sudan, Rwanda, Somalia and across the East and West Coast of these United States of America). Everybody else is killing us and we are killing us. They are locking us up in privatized prisons all over the country earning a dollar a day manufacturing products for them to market—slavery, racism still in effect. And the poor misguided youth wants to cause trouble amongst the righteous by pointing fingers at me how I represent and identify myself and I am who I am, that I am and what I am which is Abu Shahid the Elder of the Nation of Gods and Earths.

He got so much to say about Peter Wheatstraw, what he going to say about the Tumtanger?

Ain't nothing to me but what you see, 3 pine combs on an old pine tree,
I know it's amazing but it's a natural fact,
I ain't a mack daddy, I'm a daddy mack.

I'm Jelly Roll John Charles, the mellow grinder from New York,
I'm Johnny Cyclops from where in court,

From the world famous hill where we cut shoot and kill,
Never worked and never will,Let you suckers pay the bills.

I had to learn to listen so I can listen to learn so I can learn to earn
because it's all about money in the land of milk and honey
and ain't a damn thing funny.

I'm trying to get paid, not laid, I need help, not aids.

I was rapping before rappers knew what Hip Hop was.
I'm the one and only ring baloney, Butt Dustin Daddy Rabbit

In many a humorous word they can always be found a thread of truth. Peter Wheater Straw the Devil's Son in Law, Lord High Sherriff of hell was just a colloquial way of bringing my spiritual presence Malik (Lord and Master) the angel in charge of the inhabitants of hell.

To the Build Powers and their unenlightened presence, you must know how to speak the language in order to be successful. Many of the prophets and kings and world movers and shakers had to travel in the land and meet the people at their own level and speak their language in order to be successful, you start at the bottom and rise to the top.

And as far as this wanna be God saying that someone from Medina stepped to me and intimidated me, he sadly mistaken. In 1970, I got flagged for a stick up and shootout with the police in Medina. I surely was nobody to be stepped to back then. And more recently at an affair they held in Medina, I believe it was the one for Dora and Willieen, when I went to bar to get me a cranberry and OJ. A God who was building there reached out and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to validate a statement he was making about me and the Father arguing for 3 days and 3 nights over the mathematics because it was reported that I said Wisdom before knowledge. Any asshole can figure out it don't take three days and three nights to KNOW that knowledge supercedes belief and how you going to be wise if you don't know nothing.

But having done my research, I found as you can, that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (T.H.E.M.) and Malcolm X had a penchant for saying "wisdom knowledge".

Alas I'm burning too much energy on an insignificant matter coming from a disturbed individual. But a good name is worth more than gold. And my name is Malik Abu Shahid Shamazz El Shabazz Amiz Allah.

As far as his concerns of my endeavors to employ others in my undertakings, were they to carry out their assignments, they would have been rewarded for what they done.

People work for the Post Office they don't complain about the government got them working to get their money. They work for Macy's and don't complain. But the minute a black man try to improve his condition and elevate his position by the designing and establishing economic platforms that self and others can grow and develop to their mutual benefit, there's always somebody who wants to rain on their parade, like crabs in a barrel. Don't want to let a brother get up.

Let my record show that I've been around for a lot more than a few years, I've been around from the door and have mastered sciences of my own which I share with those who are not adversarial or hostile towards me.

At my age, I've outlived most of my enemies, I'm glad to see that I developed some new ones because we're locked in mortal combat between God and the Devil. So if they not trying to add on to the positive science I be presenting, bringing to the table, then they need to get them some business and find somebody else to fuck with. If you down with God, you get the blessings. If you down with the Devil, you can go to hell.

Life is too short not to have fun and being a seasoned senior citizen and gentlemen of advanced age such as myself, they need to show and Elder (any Elder) some respect, instead of acting like they don't got no skidmarks in their draws.

All of the Original Nation is God by nature, that don't mean that they know how to be God.
So I leave you as I greeted you with Love and Respect, ever reminding of you keep your eyes on the prize and the focus on yourself, instead of living in the past.

Renew our history and rise up you mighty nation. You can accomplish what you will.

Just as Positive Energy Always Creates Elevation
Proper Education Always Corrects Errors

And that's peace.
Abu Shahid, the Elder of the Nation of Gods and Earths

No comments:

Post a Comment