Sunday, January 18, 2009

Observation

Observation

Peace,

Love and Respect.

To any and all of whom it might concern, I am Abu Shahid, the Father's Brown Seed, an all wise true and living God and Elder of the Nation of Gods and Earths, walking and talking, not no mystery God, I'm seen and heard everywhere.

Anybody who doubts the authenticity of Wakeel's representation of me on myspace or my book can step to me, or question those around me and who I live among as to the authenticity of my word because I am the Tumtanger. Don't let my gray hairs fool you. My arms encircle you and my wings overshadow you, the breeze from one mere feather thereof will simply take your breath away but you can't see it because you're blinded from the glare of the stars in my crown. And I just wanted you to be a feather in my cap. You know who you are of whom I speak, because WE know who you are. I am that I am and I have a thousand I's.

Why are you trying to find fault amongst the righteous?

What God want you to have can't nobody keep from you, what God want to keep from you can't nobody give you, and if God keep something from you it's because he got something better for you.

It's better now but it will be greater later and the best is yet to come.

So don't quit 5 minutes before the miracle. Keep your eyes on the prize and the focus on yourself.

Don't hate, appreciate.

And that's peace,
Abu Shahid, the Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment