Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Whale's Tale

Peace my beloved Nation of Gods and Earths,

Just as Positive Energy Always Creates Elevation
Proper Education Always Corrects Errors.

And when the student's ready, the teacher appears. And that's peace.

I say that in this opening by way of introduction to a line of thought that I've been dealing with of late. The NEGATIVE COMMITTEE is always on their job. Let the haters hate, when they should appreciate.

When I was a student (and the search for knowledge is from the cradle to the grave), I encountered a teacher who told me a story and the similarity of this particular story runs parallel to another story often told. These two stories running on parallel lines are the tales of a whale and a lion.

The reason that my focus is on the relationship of these stories and the NEGATIVE COMMITTEE is because this is the kind of slander and defamation being put out that is being designed to assassinate the character and cause trouble amongst the righteous.

For example, this is what one of the internet rangers on the NEGATIVE COMMITTEE had to say:

"Recently the DEVIATE WAKEEL (WAC=corny) (EEL=a slithery black SNAKE) advertised an upcoming book on a SO CALLED elder of the 5% nation by the name of ABU SHAHID...This deviate aligns himself with MUSLIMS that had a relationship with the FATHER ALLAH, such as…ABU SHAHID, who just started coming back around a few years ago, he introduced himself as PEETY WHEAT STRAW THE DEVILS SON IN LAW at a history parliament....ABU SHAHID is not an elder of the 5% nation, he and a few others left the mosque with the FATHER, B.U.T. he was never a member of ALLAHS 5% nation, he and many others went back to the mosque because they assumed the 5% nation would fall when ALLAH was assassinated…so now, all those who ran back to the mosque are coming out of the woodwork claiming to be elders and first borns, i have never seen any reflections of ABU SHAHID with the FATHER, JUSTICE, THE FIRST NINE BORN, OR THE MEDINA FIRST BORN...." [end quote]


See? That's what I'm talking about. Because they know nothing about me or the life I lived at the time as an urban guerilla. And as an urban guerilla I wasn't trying to have my picture taken with anybody anytime anywhere anyhow. I was trying to get ahead surviving in a city that had no heart. I had a number business; and when heroin showed up I had a heroin business. Not to mention directing traffic when other urban guerillas came into my cipher. They don't know about me and the Father or when we went hunting trying to get ahead—nor the trials and tribulations we shared together. But then, they were kids then, so what do they know? And because I wasn't standing on the corner with them, they have to fabricate what they think they know about me and put it on what a dead man told them that another dead man told them. But I am alive and well and not a mystery God—I'm seen and heard everywhere. So we have the Negative Committee in effect, trying to cause trouble amongst the righteous as opposed to the bright light that comes from the Son. And as opposed to the dark side, check out some of the SUNLIGHT that shines on me:

"I must express my IMMENSE LOVE for Abu Shahid Allah, Firstborn & you for your outstanding contribution to our NGE."

"Shahid was a mathematical genius and a master of tricknology. He was shrewd, cunning and conniving. He kept a trick up his sleeve or some scheme…"

"All in All Shahid's book is full of jewels for those that can tell the difference between real gold and fool's gold. I laughed quite a bit and remembered much more and filled in some gaps. I even read sections of the book to some 85ers and they recognized the truth therein…"


These are the reasons that caused me to think of the stories that I had once been told.

For instance—"The Whales Tale." The whale is a dominant creature whom others depend upon for survival. But those dependent upon the whale can't descend with it into the darkness and the depths (where sunlight no longer exists) rarely seen by man. So they have no knowledge of what exists beyond their capacity to comprehend the darkness as the whale descends deeper and deeper into the depths. It is only when the whale resurfaces (rising to the top) that they set up their clamor to feast again—and that's a whale of a tale.

On a parallel level as opposed to water and on dry land—we have the LION KING. You all know the story about the Lion King. When he was born, the monkey held him up and told him, "There's nothing in the universe greater than you." But it was one from among his own kind that set up and brought about the destruction and death of the Father. It was another lion, one like unto his own self but one with an evil heart and a devious mind who was followed by the jackals or the hyenas (the evil Lion's NEGATIVE COMMITTEE and support group). The science on the NEGATIVE COMMITTEE is simply that their personality thinks that negativity is positive so they think they know how to do wrong right. And it was their own evil and misguided ways that brought about their downfall and disgrace while the LION KING matured in spite of the negativity.

Even as a hound dog howls at the moon and the moon is not concerned. Just as the wind blows on the mountain and the mountain does not move.

I have done no more than others before me have done, biblically, traditionally and realistically. Biblically, Abraham, Moses and Joseph were all uprooted and had to find new ways of life to seek relief from their oppression and persecution. Traditionally, it is said that Genghis Khan and the Prophet Muhammad had to run for their lives. Realistically, even as Muhammad went from Mecca to Medina, Elijah Muhammad went from Detroit to Chicago and the Father went from New York to Brooklyn, (Mecca and Medina). The Masons have a Mecca mosque in Detroit and a Medina mosque in Chicago. So we all know where the science of life comes from and the fact of the matter is that I live here in my secondary hometown that has become my primary hometown because I have roots in this town: 2 daughters, 3 grandchildren, 23 great grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren.

I got a son in New York, whose momma's boy. So where is a better place for me than here with Daddy's girls where they call me among other things "Poppaloppa." And I laugh with joy as I recognize and don't feed the weeds. There is a so-called doctor who calls me "Johnny Appleseed" which I can relate to because everywhere I've gone—there were Gods there when I left. And God is God to everybody. But that's another story.

So I leave you as I greeted you ever reminding you that to put aside the differences and build on the similarities and join on to your own kind because a house divided against itself cannot stand. And with the whole world pressing down upon us I'm quite sure that they can find more suitable targets to blast their venom on besides a poor little old man like me. I mean is that what they want? The reputation of beating up on a poor blind toothless old man? When in fact, the reality is that we should put aside our differences and come together in the decline of one nation and the rise of another strong Black mighty nation. For after all, we are family.

"Rise up you mighty Nation."

Just as Positive Energy Always Creates Elevation
Proper Education Always Corrects Errors

And that's peace.

Love and Respect,
Abu Shahid, The Elder of the Nation of Gods and Earths

No comments:

Post a Comment